Well from the millions of posts updating my progress with the upcoming Rocklea Markets, 12 hours of baking and a hectic start after sleeping in, I have finally been to Rocklea Markets to sell my cupcakes!
My stall was a lot more successful than I thought it would be! Out of the 520 cupcakes I had made, I had sold just over 450.. leaving mostly the extra vanilla vanilla cupcakes for my housemates to devour.
Mr. Sanders (who is a diabetic) polishing off the left overs
I was aiming to make a few different types of cupcakes but it was touch and go. I was selling -
- Vanilla Vanilla Cupcakes (with chocolate Ganache Frosting as I forgot my buttercream)
- Strawberry Oreo Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream Frosting
- Martha's super light Red Velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
- Martha's Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Banana cupcakes with Honey Cinnamon Frosting
- Elvis Cupcakes
- Devils Food Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- Devils Food Cupcakes with Dulce De Leche Frosting.
There were a few ups and downs from working so hard, but I'm definitely doing this again soon! As I was so busy, I forgot to take photos. But here is what I did take.
My first batch of Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Spontaneous Strawberry Oreo Cupcakes
Near the end.. 12 hrs of baking already and wanna go to sleep!!
Icing station, pretty messy.. every time I would ice one, I would sell it!
It it also great to finally meet an Empty Stomach s the Best Cook!
Not only did I make a killing, I also scored a few jobs for kids parties! Yay!
Thanks for Reading!